7/53 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116375
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Featuring 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this extensively renovated top floor unit is centrally located within a secure complex with breath taking views of the Perth CBD from your balcony!
Offering a renovated kitchen with stainless steel cook top and cupboards galore, open living, furnished, master bedroom, and built in laundry, this sensational property is the perfect home for someone wanting to live centrally without the hustle and bustle of the city on your doorstep.
Other features include
* Secure Gates to enter complex
* Underground swimming pool
* Air conditioning
* Undercover Car Bay
* Secure Storeroom
* Balcony overlooking the Perth CBD
* Renovated Kitchen
Located only minutes from the Perth CBD, Perth Airport and within walking distance to the Victoria Park Cappuccino strip you have everything you could need at arms reach!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/53 King George Street, Victoria Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.