7/52 Cook Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1824135
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Two Bedroom In A Great Location - Asking Rent $450 - $480
Located in the heart of Randwick village, footsteps to Belmore Road shopping hub, this Art Deco apartment is set on the first floor of the grand boutique 'Belhaven'. Proudly showcasing the elegant proportions and refined features of its heritage, it features only one common wall and a well conceived layout enhanced by lofty ornate ceilings. Presented in excellent condition, it offers two bedrooms both with built-ins, large living room with Deco fireplace, stylish modern dine-in gas kitchen and renovated bathroom. Additional features include an internal laundry, timber floors, security intercom, and picture rails. Wonderfully convenient, it's a short walk to UNSW and The Spot's alfresco dining hub and only minutes to cosmopolitan Coogee Beach, as well as it being moments away from the newly built light rail.
Inspections can be booked by registering using our software Inspect Real Estate which can be accessed as follows; Social distancing rules and protocols will strictly apply.
- domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
- realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
- raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 7/52 Cook Street, Randwick is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how