7/52 Brimingham Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2238420
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to shops, station and schools!
RENTING WITH STARR PARTNERS IS EASY!
? We have high quality virtual tours, photos and floor plans to enable you to inspect & lease properties online.
? View the virtual tour, photos and floor plan. Want to lease this property?
? Submit your application, we will arrange a video call interview, seek approval of your application and if approved, arrange for you to DocuSign your lease without leaving your home.
Great Value two bedroom unit in an amazing location within a short Stroll to Stockland Mall and Merrylands Shopping and dining areas.
* Two spacious bedrooms both with mirrored built-ins
* kitchen with loads of cupboard space and electric appliances
* Bright and sunny lounge and dining area
* Good size bathroom with bath and shower combined.
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage.
* All with in walking distance to Stockland shopping centre, Merrylands train station and local schools.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION-
1. If on realestate.com.au website/App or starrpartners.com.au click on the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME' or the 'INSPECT ' button to receive a link to submit your application.
2. If you are on the domain.com.au click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow the steps.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/52 Brimingham Street, Merrylands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.