7/51-55 Shaftesbury Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4372585
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated and Perfectly Positioned
This immaculately renovated two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Burwood has it all! The apartment has been freshly painted with brand new floorboards throughout and boasts a light-filled living room with sun-drenched balcony overlooking leafy gardens, large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space, modern central bathroom, master bedroom with it's own wrap-around balcony, good sized second bedroom, internal laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioner, secure underground parking. Superbly located just seconds to Westfield Shopping Centre and only a short walk to Burwood station, shops, cafes and schools.
Available - Now
Lease Term - 12 Months
Pets will not be considered.
Would you like to Inspect?
Due to COVID-19 we will require all tenants that attend an inspection to register their details with our office. You can save time at the inspection and pre-register now by completing the following:
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website www.burwood.ljhooker.com.au or on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. Tenants registered will also be informed of any changes made to inspections.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7/51-55 Shaftesbury Road, Burwood. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.