Deposit taken | More Listing Wanted
7/50-54 Third Avenue,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4264099
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Townhouses!
A great opportunity to secure this spacious 2 bedroom perfectly positioned within a short stroll to Beamish St cafes, eateries and amenities as well as local schools, parks and public transport.
* Designer kitchen with dish washer
* Gas cooking
* Generous living and dining area
* Modern full bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
* large internal laundry with guest toilet (downstairs)
* Built-in wardrobes in both bedroom
* Private yard and separate balcony off bedroom
* Secure undercover car space with internal access to lounge
* Short walk to local park
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Walk to everything from 7/50-54 Third Avenue, Campsie. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.