$350 Per Wk
7/5 Mead Street,
Paradise, SA 5075
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4157536
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED & SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM HOME!!
Your inspection is highly recommended!
*** TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME PLEASE CLICK ON "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO SUBMIT AND SECURE YOUR BOOKING TO ATTEND ANY OF THE LISTED SCHEDULED OPEN INSPECTION. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. *** (more information about this at the very bottom)
Please click on REQUEST AN INSPECTION to register your interest, provide your details, and we will send you an application to complete and return to us. We will then be in contact with you to arrange a viewing of the premises, either in person or virtually. (Rest assured that your application will not be binding 'till you inspect the premises and pay the first two weeks rent).
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse offers 2 living areas with formal lounge and an open plan kitchen / meals / family room area.
* Main bedroom with built in robes and adjacent to a full sized bathroom and toilet;
* Formal lounge;
* Lovely kitchen with walk in pantry and ample cupboard space;
* Open plan kitchen/dine/family area;
* Lock up garage with remote and internal access plus extra driveway car parking;
* Rear pergola overlooking the lovely low maintenance courtyard;
* 2 spacious bedrooms both have built in robes;
* Central bathroom with shower and toilet facilities with a central bathroom with toilet;
* Evaporative cooling;
* Wall gas heating;
* Lawn mowing included;
Sorry strictly NO PETS.
This lovely property is in a very convenient and quiet location, within walking distance to Newton shopping complex, transport and schools.
NOTE ABOUT THE OPEN INSPECTIONS: Interested persons MUST register their details to attend any of the scheduled viewing dates and times allocated. The agent will not attend the listed viewing date and time if you do not register and confirm your attendance. It is for this reason we highly recommend you register to attend to ensure the agent's attendance and to avoid disappointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paradise
Lifestyle in Paradise
Want to live in Paradise? 7/5 Mead Street, Paradise could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.