7/48 Denison Road,
Lewisham, NSW 2049
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3210263
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Positioned Studio in Lewisham
Situated in a well presented Victorian terrace is this first floor Studio apartment. Within walking distance to Lewisham station, cafes, restaurants, shops and Lewisham West light rail.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Large combined living/bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Separate modern kitchen with ample storage
- Shared bathroom and laundry facilities
- Communal courtyard garden at rear of block
- Electricity included in rent
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Elliott Lacey on 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lewisham
Lifestyle in Lewisham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/48 Denison Road, Lewisham, a 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lewisham.