7/45 Park Road,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4041238
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE CENTRAL TO M1
Tenant is breaking their lease. The property will be available from the 29th August.
Located with in minutes to the M1, Shopping centres, IKEA, Schools, Child care centres.
This Townhouse is located in the Logan Palms Complex there is a communal Pool and BBQ area.
* 2 Bedrooms
* Air conditioner to Main bedroom
* 1 Bathroom
* Laundry with Toilet
* Front & Rear Courtyards
This is not a private rental it is through an agency.
Sorry no pets allowed
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Danielle on 0448 883 943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Slacks Creek? 7/45 Park Road, Slacks Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.