7/43 Victoria Street,
Fairfield, QLD 4103
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3424888
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal two bedroom unit in the heart of Fairfield!
Are you looking for a tidy two bedroom unit within 5 minutes walk of Fairfield Gardens and the train station?
Look no further.... you've found it!
Featuring two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans, good sized bathroom with laundry facilities, open plan living/dining, plenty of storage, tidy kitchen, allocated car parking space and the complex even has a Swimming Pool.
Highlighted features: * Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes * Ceiling fans throughout and screens on all windows for airflow * Tidy kitchen with lots of storage * Internal laundry *Close to shops and transport.
This unit is the perfect property for those looking to secure a low maintenance unit only a few kms from Brisbane CBD, walking distance to Fairfield train stations, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, PA hospital and Queensland University.
Please note: we will no longer be conducting open homes, should you be interested in renting this property, please follow the steps listed below.
1) Use the contact agent tab to request an application form or apply through the 1Form button (under agents photo)
2) Once your application has been verified and pre-approved by the Landlord we will then arrange a private appointment for you to view the property as the final stage of your application
This unit will not last long, call Your Haven Realty on 0455907772.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspection timesBook inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Fairfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/43 Victoria Street, Fairfield.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how