7/43 Chandos Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4319418
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Spacious 2 bedroom unit in fabulous location
Two bedroom unit located in a quiet position and close to shops and public transport.
Features Include -
- large tiled open-plan living room and kitchen
- Updated kitchen
- Main bedroom has mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Security Building
- Car Space
Please contact Meredith Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/43 Chandos Street, Ashfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.