7/42 York Street,
Belmore, NSW 2192
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337787
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment with Private Courtyard
This quiet, secure and lovely villa style apartment is an opportunity not to be missed.
Enjoy the large living area leading onto your own private courtyard for outdoor entertaining, as well as your own veggie patch. Also boasting two Sunny good sized bedroom bedrooms with new carpet and built ins and extra shelving. European style eat in kitchen, your own garden shed for extra storage, Short walk to Belmore shops, schools, train station, and Aldi, and your own private entry are features often sort but rarely found. This property wont last.
- Ground floor
- Two Air Conditioners
- Two (2) bedrooms with built in robes
- Updated separate kitchen and dining
- Registered car port
- Own Private entrance
- Private courtyard
- Own shed for extra storage
- Laundry with extra shelving
- Small pet friendly will considered by application
TO APPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE OR CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK.
** Please note that government guidelines will be strictly adhered to during all inspections. This means the use of hand sanitiser, registering your details and social distancing will be a requirement of entering this property **
Address: 7/42 Your Street, Belmore
Price: $420 per week
Contact: Maria Vasil on 9750 9244 or 0426 149 355
Keep up to date and like us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmore
Lifestyle in Belmore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/42 York Street, Belmore. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.