7/40 Meeks Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2927154
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two Bedroom Unit with Open Views
Newly painted security unfurnished 2 bedroom unit on level 3 with open views, large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, internal laundry area combined with bathroom. undercover parking.
Close to shops, public transport and University of New South Wales.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/40 Meeks Street, Kingsford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.