7/39 Kingsbury Street,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4075298
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NORMAN PARK - Close to Everything!
This two bedroom unit is centrally located to everything!
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Carpet throughout the living area and bedrooms
- Security screens
- Separate laundry with clothes dryer
- Single lock-up garage
Within walking distance to public transport, local parks including a scenic outlook of the Brisbane River, Norman Park State School, Avenues Early Learning Centre.
Please contact our office for an inspection time.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/39 Kingsbury Street, Norman Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Norman Park.