7/39 High Street,
Bayswater, VIC 3153
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4691996
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Great Location
Within walking distance to all amenities including schools, shops, and public transport (approx. 500 meters from Bayswater Train Station) and blending together a perfect mix of quality, style and low maintenance living, this modern designed home boasts open plan living areas, stylish interiors and a private balcony, it is an absolute premium option for a family wanting lots of space along with the convenience of being close to everything.
- Split across 3 stunning levels this contemporary home with 3 robed bedrooms, ensuites, 3 bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 40mm thick Caesarstone benchtop, glass splash backs + high ceilings
- Timber style engineering floating floors, quality carpets + abundant down lights + central split-system reverse cycle system with 4 heating/cooling air conditioners
- Open plan living area opens out to a superb balcony creating a relaxed space to enjoy with family and friends all year round
- Carport with internal access + ample off-street parking
- Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities & facilities
Superbly and conveniently situated in a quiet location & within walking distance to Bayswater Mountain High Shopping Centre, cafes & restaurants, couple minutes to Bayswater buses and train station, parkland, library and local schools, such as Bayswater Primary School, Wantirna Mall, Westfield Knox City, EastLink, this fantastic family home is sure to impress!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/39 High Street, Bayswater, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bayswater.