7/39 Green Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413251
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light, bright and well appointed two bedroom apartment.
This beautifully presented ground floor two bedroom apartment offers the perfect combination of space and privacy. Nestled into leafy, lush and extremely peaceful surrounds, it is simply outstanding value for its next tenants.
The light-filled interior host's generous bedrooms with built in's in the master, spacious open plan kitchen, and a sun-soaked living zone that opens out to the balcony.
Tucked away in a quiet suburban street, you'll have complete privacy and tranquillity, with the convenience of being a just short 15-minute walk to Kogarah Station, and a 5minute drive to Brighton-Le-Sands beach, you'll be able to enjoy the sun, sand and all the restaurant choices in the main strip.
With close proximity to Sydney Airport, Rail, Buses, Schools and the CBD this home fits all the needs of families of many shapes and sizes.
Key Property Features:
- Completely well-appointed kitchen with timber benchtops, quality appliances and ample cupboard space.
- Light filled combined living and dining area, opening out to the very peaceful balcony.
- Generous master bedroom, with built-in robe
- Spacious second bedroom also with built-in.
- Light and bright, modern main bathroom, featuring a separate shower/bath.
- Separate internal laundry room, offering additional storage, ample space for washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Off-street parking for one vehicle.
- 10-minute walk to Brighton Beach
- Be spoilt for choice and enjoy and all the various restaurants and cafés at Brighton-Le-Sands.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kogarah could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 7/39 Green Street, Kogarah today!