7/37 Meadow Crescent,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4150479
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED! RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE FIRST FLOOR!
This 2 bedroom renovated apartment is in prime location within Meadowbank,
Only a walking distance to Meadowbank train station, Rivercat & Shepherds Bay shopping village!
* Renovated brand new modern kitchen with quality appliances
* Spacious combined lounge & dining area with floorboards
* Large 2 bedrooms both with built ins & carpet, main with undercover balcony
* Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Freshly paint throughout
* Undercover car space / shared laundry facilities
* School catchment, West Ryde Public School, Marsden High School & Riverside Girls High School
Book a private inspection today!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Picture yourself living at 7/37 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.