7/37 Calliope Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
Rent ID: 4371933
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
View Saturday at 1:15pm - 2:05pm
Spacious sun filled apartment freshly painted with brand new floorboards!!
Set on the second floor (top floor), located within close proximity to the public transport which include Guildford train station & buses, schools, shops and much more.
St Patrick's primary school Guildford located opposite the complex and Guildford public school only meters away.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 1 bathroom
* Full brick construction
* Separate living and dining areas
* Large kitchen
* Master bedroom features a balcony
* Second bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Internal laundry
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/37 Calliope Street, Guildford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.