7/37-39 Punchbowl Road,
Belfield, NSW 2191
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4227565
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Inspect Tuesday 19 January 2021, 5:15 PM - 5:30 PM - IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL INSPECTIONS
IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL INSPECTIONS
BE THE FIRST TO MOVE IN!!
Embracing a sunny north east outlook, this oversized apartment is blessed with a superb sense of open space and natural light. It's ideally positioned in the thriving Belfield Heights In the heart of Belfield Village', with cafes, eateries and Natures Best.
- Perfect for those seeking an easy care first home
- generous layout provides open plan living/dining/kitchen zone
- Large covered balcony positioned to enjoy all-day sunshine
- Sleek one wall kitchen has dishwasher, gas cooking
- Bright king sized bedroom includes mirrored built-in robe
- Vast shower bathroom tiled to the ceiling, European laundry
- Air conditioning, secure building entry with video intercom
- Lift access to secure basement car space
- Buses at door connect to Campsie, Burwood & Strathfield
- Walk to local park, close to retail choices/School precinct
WE RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF OPEN TIMES, NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS OPEN FOR INSPECTION CLICK ON THE - "BOOK AN INSPECTION" - BUTTON
Please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can be downloaded from
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belfield
Lifestyle in Belfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Belfield? 7/37-39 Punchbowl Road, Belfield could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.