7/36 Uriarra Road,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4260371
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT!
This updated unit is located minutes from the Queanbeyan CBD, Shopping Centers, clubs and parks with quick access to Canberra Avenue.
This renovated, 2 bedroom unit is situated on the second floor and features include:
Tastefully renovated Kitchen with stone bench tops
Living area with Split system air conditioner
Access to spacious balcony from living area
2 bedrooms, both with built in robes
Renovated bathroom, with shower/bath and separate vanity outside bathroom
Own laundry facilities
Single car port
Available 25th February 2021
At Peter Blackshaw Real Estate we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
In line with government requirements, we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. A maximum of 20 people may enter at one time. If you wish to view this property, please respect this requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
WISH TO INSPECT-(www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Queanbeyan comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/36 Uriarra Road, Queanbeyan today!