7/35 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4606205
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 23RD OCTOBER TBA
This spacious, top floor unit is ideally positioned in a security block of 7 units, close to shops, schools and transport.
- Open plan living with double glazed windows
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Well-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Neat & Tidy bathroom with shower over bath
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Single car space & storage room
- Laundry facilities right outside your door
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets.
Viewings as per open times on the website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/35 Pearson Street, Gladesville today!