7/34 John Francis Drive,
Carrara, QLD 4211
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4427522
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Fantastic Home with Style & Class
This fantastic property has the style and feel like no other. With little to no maintenance, you can sit back and just enjoy everything this sensational home has to offer.
There is plenty of room for the family in this 4 bedroom plus study terrace home with a courtyard. The large master suite with walk-in robes, an ensuite with free standing bath and double vanity, plus a private balcony, is perfect for creating your own sanctuary.
As you drive into Panorama Residences you will notice the abundance of landscaped gardens and the architects' consideration of the flow of the land. The design of the estate, which takes advantage of the views in all directions, maximises the natural rise and fall of the earth, creating living spaces that offer individual residents their own unique experience.
The interior design, fittings and fixtures are of a very high standard, as you would expect from a boutique development.
- 4 large bedrooms all with build-ins and ducted air-conditioning
- Master bedroom includes walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony with fantastic views
- 2 sleek and beautiful bathrooms, one of which being the ensuite with his and her sinks and stand alone bath
- An additional powder room with a 3rd toilet
- Flowing open plan living connecting the chef to guests in all living space
- The central kitchen features stone bench tops, classy splash backs and top of the range appliances
- Ample storage throughout
- Great pool and BBQ area
- Much More!
Close to Public Transport and M1 Motorway
Local Shopping including:
Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy's, Zarrafas Coffee, BCF, Bunnings and hundreds of other local businesses in the nearby business precinct
Local Schools all within 10 mins including*:
Emmanuel College, All Saints Anglican School, Nerang High School, St Brigid's Primary School, Silkwood School, Good Start Early Learning, Worongary State School, William Duncan State School
Golf Clubs & Courses all within 10 mins including*:
Emerald Lakes Golf Club, Lakelands Gold Club, Palm Meadows & River Springs
Nerang Train Station - 3 mins drive
Metricon Stadium - 5 mins drive
Carrara Basketball Stadium - 5 mins drive
KDV Sporting Complex - 5 mins drive
Robina Town Shopping Centre - 7 mins
Robina Hospital - 8 mins drive
Broadbeach CBD 20 minutes' drive
Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre - 10 mins drive
Bond University - 15 mins drive
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre - 15 mins drive
Gold Coast Famous Beaches - 17 mins drive
Gold Coast Airport - 25 mins drive
*times are approximate
This fantastic home will not last long! Please get your applications in and arrange your viewing today!
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carrara
Lifestyle in Carrara
7/34 John Francis Drive, Carrara, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carrara.