7 & 11/34-36 Reynolds Avenue,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4463290
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Freshly Painted Two Bedroom Unit
This conveniently located two bedroom unit features, modern kitchen, updated bathroom, built in wardrobes to master bedroom, off street parking and balcony.
- Located on Middle floor
- Spacious Balcony
- Single lock up garage
- Separate Internal Laundry
- Dining and lounge room separated.
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Electric Cooking
While LJ Hooker Bankstown have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. LJ Hooker Bankstown urges prospective tenants/landlords to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bankstown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7 & 11/34-36 Reynolds Avenue, Bankstown.