7/33 Royal Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4079529
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Beds, Two Baths, Too Good !
Furnished: Prepare to be impressed by the location and the quality of this very special apartment. The property is a top floor walk up which enjoys the privacy of nobody living above you!
Boasting two separately zoned bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms which provides an added level of exclusivity. Large open planned living space with full width balcony offers the perfect setting for all occasions. Those who enjoy finer touches will appreciate the Travertine flooring throughout. Book now to avoid the disappointment of missing out!
Offering a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with separately zoned living & dining space and direct balcony access.
* Spacious Kitchen with breakfast bar & gas cook top. Dishwasher & Fridge provided.
* Master bedroom enjoys walk in wardrobe, en suite bathroom and balcony access.
* Second bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom.
* Separate internal laundry come larder. Washer & Dryer are provided for your convenience.
* Full width, covered balcony with leafy outlook and city glimpses
* Secure parking for one vehicle in remote garage & secure front entry with intercom.
* Ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth village for your absolute enjoyment.
** Second bedroom will be offered as Unfurnished. Furniture can be provided by negotiation
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted.
** Linen is NOT included in the lease.
***Please note the lessor makes no representations about the availability of telephone lines, internet lines or any other communications services to the premises. The tenant must make their own enquiries regarding the availability, cost and/or installation of those services.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
LJ Hooker City Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. We are conducting private appointments only, as per government instructions. Please contact the leasing agent directly to arrange a private viewing.
We kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, use the hand sanitiser provided (or your own) & refrain from unnecessarily touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
***HOME OPEN TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.*** Please be on time so you have sufficient time to fully view the property and ensure that it meets your requirements as viewing times cannot be extended, so as not to cause delays for the next home open. See You There.**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/33 Royal Street, East Perth before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.