7/32 Lampe Avenue,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4111599
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished! Its Got The Lot!
Offering a modern but affordable living on the doorstep of Wagga's central precinct
- includes, microwave, fridge, cutlery, flat screen TV, lounge suite
- this refurbished two bedroom unit both with queen beds (main with built in robes) is very neatly presented in a quiet group of seven
- the kitchen is complete with upright electric stove and ample cupboard space
- with floating timber floors, wide windows and a split system air-conditioner provides for year round comfort
- also including carport, separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- private courtyard for you to entertain with friends
- not suitable for pets
walk right in and sit on down in this beautifully furnished unit
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/32 Lampe Avenue, Wagga Wagga. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.