7/32 Guinea Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3597342
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDDER CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
Well maintained 2 bedroom apartment located in a sought-after part of Kogarah and is within moments of trains, Kogarah Shopping Centre and schools.
- 2 double bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans.
- Split system air conditioning
- Well maintained kitchen
- Separate bright bath and shower
- North facing balcony
- Over-sized lock-up garage
Available 1st of June 2021
For further information, please feel free to contact one of the below agents.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 7/32 Guinea Street, Kogarah is unfurnished and available to rent.