4/32-36 William Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th February 2020
Rent ID: 3146103
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Oversized Modern Residence
This recently built contemporary home is positioned conveniently near local amenities and oozing quality, space and style. Offering low maintenance living throughout, be quick as it's sure to go!
- Recently painted neutral colour scheme throughout
- Ducted air conditioning on both story's
- Open plan living/dining area leading to generous courtyard
- Beautiful gourmet stone kitchen with Miele gas appliances
- 3/4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ample natural lighting
- Internal access, double lock up garage, ample storage
- Located close to Summer Hill village, bus, rail and schools
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 4/32-36 William Street, Ashfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 44 Dudley Street, Haberf...