7/31 Mosman Street,
Mosman, NSW 2088
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3855273
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULL OF NATURAL SUNSHINE
Drenched in all day sunshine and located in a quiet block of 12, this 1st floor apartment is a must to inspect.
The interiors have been updated throughout featuring floating floorboards, two spacious bedrooms both with built ins & a large kitchen with eat in bench.
The location is world class, close to shops, transport, water's edge and Mosman Bay Ferry just 400m away.
With two double bedrooms for the price of one, this apartment is sure to impress and will surely be snapped up.
- Loads of natural light fills the interiors
- Modern white oak styled floorboards
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Large stainless steel kitchen, with gas cooking and eat-in bench
- Storage in hallway
- External storeroom and tranquil garden (both communal)
- Internal laundry facilities & share laundry available
- Blue ribbon location: Walk down stairs to Sirius Cove Beach and only a short drive to Balmoral Beach
- 236 Bus Stop: Mosman Wharf to Spit Junction, 120m
- Sirius Cove Beach, 290m
- Mosman Bay Wharf, 400m
- Café Monstera, 450m
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Available: 18th November, 2020
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mosman
Lifestyle in Mosman
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 7/31 Mosman Street, Mosman is unfurnished and available to rent.