7/31 Hawkesbury Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 930672
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Viewings Available - Simply Click on the Book Inspection Button
"Peace & Tranquillity"
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dee Why Main & only short walk through nature reserve to Dee Why Beach is this well presented apartment.
* North facing top floor in a small quiet boutique block
* As new carpet & curtains
* Spacious living area flows to wrap around balcony with pleasant outlook
* 2 bedrooms (main with built in)
* Separate kitchen with as new gas cooking & ample cupboard space
* Clean bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Undercover Parking
* Sorry building is not pet friendly
Only a short stroll through the nature reserve and you'll find yourself on Dee Why beach, what more could you want?
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/31 Hawkesbury Avenue, Dee Why before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how