7/3 High Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4291960
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well maintained spacious one bedroom unit with modern kitchen & bathroom. Parking space, security building with intercom. Located in a quiet street just minutes from Canterbury Train Station, local shops, primary school and bus services.
- Security Building
- Intercom System
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Close to Canterbury Train Station
- Close to Woolworths & Priceline Pharmacy
Please register for inspections using the 'Book Inspection' or 'Contact Agent' buttons to be notified of any inspection changes.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Canterbury? 7/3 High Street, Canterbury could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.