7/3-5 Greenknowe Avenue,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4275904
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright & Convenient Studio ** Available Now **
Located in the popular art-deco Tara building, this well presented studio features:
- Modern kitchen with fridge
- Polished timber floors
- Art deco high ceilings
- Bathroom with combined shower over bath
- Foxtel capability
- Communal laundry with coin operated washing machines and dryers.
Great access to and from the city via various modes of transport as well as the area's top attractions including cosmopolitan Macleay Street and its array of restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife.
CALL CENTURY 21 SEIWA TODAY TO INSPECT - 9411 8044
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Bay
Lifestyle in Elizabeth Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Elizabeth Bay? 7/3-5 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.