$290 to $310 per week
7/29 Moldavia Street,
Tuart Hill, WA 6060
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4451463
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light and bright 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor unit situated in an excellent location close to the Main Street Cafe' Strip, the City and 15 minutes to the beach.
This superb home offers a spacious open plan layout that leads into your own beautiful courtyard surrounded by shady trees and lush plants.
Additional features include:
* Security screens to doors & windows
* Main bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, pantry and plenty of storage
* Tiled open plan dining / family room
* Single carport
* Visitor parking
* Complex offers an extra-large common laundry with ample clothesline open space for use
Set in a very well presented and maintained complex just a stone's throw from shops, transport and all amenities, how could you possibly go wrong?
Sorry no pets.
All real estate agents and property managers will be obligated to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes as from the 5th December 2020
Details must be taken from every attendee over the age of 16.
Download the SafeWA app today to avoid any inconvenience at the home open
Please click on the "BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION" button to book a viewing time or register for future viewings.
Online applications now accepted through 2apply.com.au, however, they will not be processed until the property has been viewed
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuart Hill
Lifestyle in Tuart Hill
You could be living at 7/29 Moldavia Street, Tuart Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.