7/27 Newry Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$1,875 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3889817
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled First Floor Apartment Offering Generous Spaces
Due to Covid-19 open for Inspection are now done by virtual video tours of our rental properties. We will accept applications from prospective tenants once they have viewed the video tour.
Set on the first floor, this generous light filled apartment offers a well presented home moments from the ultimate Prahran lifestyle location. Comprising:
- Separate updated kitchen with dish washer and meals area
- Two big bedrooms (main is a king size) with both offering built in robes
- Well spaced living area opening to a sunny balcony
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities
- Further inclusions are quality carpet throughout, security entrance and intercom entry
- One off street car space
Offering a fantastic location with Chapel Street a short walk away and Trams, parks and cafes at the end of the street.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also dont attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/27 Newry Street, Windsor, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Windsor.