7/25 Addicott Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4076603
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Upstairs Studio Water Included in Rent
Architecturally designed property boast all the pluses of a newly built property, set in a quiet court walking distance to transport and shops.
1 bedroom self-contained studio with all the modern features and including landscaped garden surrounding the property, within this garden is access to 3 common clothes lines for your convenience. Access to common laundry with Maytag washing machine ($4.00 per load).
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Private balcony.
* Wood like flooring,
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
* New ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning (Heating/Cooling)
* Common Kitchen available for use
* Parking extra $10.00 pw
* Water Included
* Electricity average cost $80pm - $120per month
Following instructions enforced by the Australian Government, We will be doing private inspections however they will be limited to how many we can do. You will need to be short-listed to be able to attend a private inspection. If you are interested in this property, we ask that you please complete a rental application and provide your 100 points of ID through 1form.com.au or through email@example.com and if your application is on the short list for the property. We will contact you to obtain a private inspection on the property.
There is a video of this property by watching this video you are doing a virtual inspection of this property. Due to the current stage 4 restrictions we are only doing inspections in this manor, you will be required to sign an agreement stating you accept the property through your virtual inspection.
Lease 12 months, Strictly No Pets. Bond $1,086.30 Rent $1,086.30 per calendar month.
NBN available at the property.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Renter should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/25 Addicott Street, Frankston, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Frankston.