7/24 Campbell Street,
Woonona, NSW 2517
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4444074
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy the coastal life with this elegant 3 bedroom townhouse located just 500m from Bulli beach. Just a few minutes up the road you will find yourself in Woonona Village with full access to restaurants, bars, shopping facilities and public transport. Schools are within 5 minutes' drive and for commuters pop up Bulli Pass and find yourself only 45 minutes from Sydney.
Entering this home, you will be greeted by the bright aspects that are present throughout the home. Head upstairs to find the vibrant and large open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and soft carpet under foot. The modern polyurethane kitchen features ample cupboard space with caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances Inc. dishwasher and gas cooking. Enjoy ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in the summer months and the large covered entertainment balcony off the living the perfect leafy outlook to an ideal alfresco setting with marvellous ocean views!
The master bedroom offers escarpments views, a walk-in wardrobe, an ensuite and a private balcony to unwind after a long day. Head downstairs to find two further spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes the second with access to the private courtyard. An internal laundry, second modern bathroom with bathtub plus a study located in the secure remote controlled single garage complete this home.
Pets on application.
* Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
* Master with walk in wardrobe, ensuite & private balcony
* Upstairs features' large open plan living
* 5 minutes drive to schools, shops and public transport
* Large entertaining balcony of lounge
* Kitchen has stainless steel appliances inc. dishwasher
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 500 meter to Bulli beach
* Private courtyard
* Single remote controlled garage
* Close to Bulli pass for commuters
* Ocean views
Please be advised:
Masks are mandatory at the time of inspections. No mask. No inspection. Pre-qualification questions in relation to COVID 19 will need to be completed in order to attend an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woonona
Lifestyle in Woonona
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 7/24 Campbell Street, Woonona before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.