7/24-26 Marks Street,
Cammeray, NSW 2062
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2021
Rent ID: 4238022
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION & DEPOSIT PAID
Modern north facing townhouse in a tranquil cul-de-sac setting
Generous proportions throughout, this super private townhouse which is tucked to the rear of an intimate complex boasts a 187sqm semi style floor plan. Dual Courtyards capturing a serene leafy outlook over green parklands. Superbly located, it is a walk to a choice of cafe's, Stockland Cammeray and express city buses.
- Sizeable open living and dining room opening to front courtyard
- Rear outdoor entertaining courtyard backing onto reserve
- Recently updated kitchen with neutral decor electric cooking & dishwasher
- Hardwood timber flooring downstairs & new carpet upstairs
- Generous bedrooms with motorised blinds and built-in robes
- Oversized master bedroom with newly renovated ensuite and opens to balcony
- Newly renovated main bathroom with bath plus an additional guest w/c downstairs
- Air conditioning, oversized secure parking space and storage - able to fit 2 small cars
- In Cammeray Public School catchment and steps to parkland
- Walk to Willoughby Leisure Centre, bike tracks and bushwalks
- Pet Friendly and considered on application
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/us
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms we ask that you kindly do not attend our opens or private appointments. Our staff are happy to conduct a virtual inspection/tour at a time that is convenient.
Before entering the property one of our friendly team will be asking you for your full name and contact details.
US Property adhere to social distancing measures which may reduce the number of people entering the property at the same time during the open home, please ensure you keep a distance of 1.5m from other people whilst attending, and respect if we require you to wait to ensure that there is no overcrowding.
Please note we will provide hand sanitiser at the open home if you could kindly use upon entry, disinfectant wipes will also be available for you to use, we request where possible that masks be worn for the duration of the open home
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cammeray
Lifestyle in Cammeray
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/24-26 Marks Street, Cammeray. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.