7/23 Thomas Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558904
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom Top Floor Unit
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
This is your opportunity to rent a rare three bedroom and two bathroom, top floor rear apartment within a block of only 7 apartments. This apartment is well located in the heart of Chevron Island being only a short walk to shops, Surfers Paradise CBD and surf Beach.
* Comes unfurnished
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Master bedroom is en-suited with private office
* Large light and airy lounge/dining area
* Air-conditioner in kitchen area
* Separate downstairs storage room/shower
* Short walk to shops, Surfers CBD and surf beach
Chevron Island is uniquely located between the suburbs of Surfers Paradise and Bundall but separated by the waters of the Nerang River, it seems a world away from the buzz of Surfers Paradise and the commercial activity of Bundall. Chevron Island is a small mostly residential area with a cluster of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants at its heart on Thomas Drive.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/23 Thomas Drive, Surfers Paradise, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surfers Paradise.