7/22 Woids Avenue,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1107263
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom Unit With Timber floors
Top floor street facing spacious 3 bedroom updated apartment, with timber floorboards lounge opening onto balcony with leafy outlook, eat in modern kitchen with granite benchtops and dishwasher, renovated bathroom, internal laundry, built ins, Lock up garage with very large storeroom, walk to Hurstville and Allawah station and schools, in a security building.
Contact John Galevski at Ray White Hursvile on 9579 2311 for inspections and details.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hurstville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 7/22 Woids Avenue, Hurstville today!