7/22 Elizabeth Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$792 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607659
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY - NRAS Conditions Apply
**** IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT by selecting 'Book Inspection' ****
This property is available to rent to eligible tenants under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
Your near new home is conveniently located close to Mandurah Forum, Aldi, public transport, recreational clubs and a park.
Unit is a cut above the competition, offering main bedroom with built-in-robe and second bedroom ideal for study or guest room, in fact there is so much you can do with this space: just imagine being the envy of your girlfriends with your own dressing room for shoe racks and clothes racks! Furnish it in style (or fill it with shoes) with all the money you will save on rent! If shoes are not your thing, picture a cozy reading room where you can curl up on the arm chair with your cup of tea and favourite book on a cold winters day. It could also make a perfect nursery. The truth is you can do anything with it!
Other key features of your fabulous new home include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Warmth in winter and cool in summer with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single Carport right next to your unit - no need to walk through the whole complex at night
- One bathroom
- European style laundry
- Store room - for everything that needs to be tucked away
Conditions apply to rent a National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) property. To check if you are eligible or for further information, please refer to the following link: http://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/housing-support/programs-services/national-rental-affordability-scheme/national-rental-affordability-scheme-nras-household-income-indexation
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/22 Elizabeth Street, Mandurah, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mandurah.