$350 per week - FULLY FURNISHED
7/21 Somerset Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th October 2021
Rent ID: 4608228
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIRST FLOOR FULLY FURNISHED DESIGNER DUPLEX 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Split level with living downstairs & bedroom, central bathroom upstairs
- Open plan living, dining & full size kitchen
- North/west facing balcony with outdoor table & chairs
- 2.5 seat sofa & armchair
- Dining table for 4
- Flat screen 40" HD LCD TV
- Sound system with iPod dock & CD player & DVD player
- Bedroom with queen bed, bed side tables
- Central bathroom with walk-in shower
- Euro laundry with washer & dryer
- Reverse cycle heating & air conditioning on both levels
- Storage space under stairs behind deadlocked gate
- Off street parking for one car behind roller door at back of building
- Approx 43 sq m plus outdoor seating area
ABSOLUTE SUPER CENTRAL RICHMOND LOCATION! Walk to hip and happening Bridge Road cafes, restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy the local park, swimming pool and the Fabulous Gleadell Street Weekend Farmers' Market for fresh off the farm produce! Also within walking distance gourmet groceries, supermarkets and trams that whisk you into Melbourne City Centre within minutes!
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Picture yourself living at 7/21 Somerset Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.