7/2 Pearson Drive,
Success, WA 6164
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2022
Rent ID: 4876111
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modern townhouse is ideally located a short walk from Cockburn Gateway with shopping, restaurants, bars, close to freeway entries, Cockburn Central bus and train station and more.
- Open plan lounge kitchen and dining areas
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with separate storeroom
- Walking distance to transport and shopping
- Security alarm system
- Cockburn recreation centre just up the road
- Large gas cooktop
- Front and rear private courtyards
TO REGISTER FOR VIEWING: Please submit the enquiry form with your name and contact details and register to choose a day and time that suits you or call Tango Property Managers on 08 9450 3398.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Success
Lifestyle in Success
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Success with plenty of room to move. 7/2 Pearson Drive will be perfect for the growing family.