7/2 Hawthorne Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th September 2021
Rent ID: 4546373
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Unit in Convenient Location!
Be quick to inspect this fantastic low maintenance unit in the hear of Woolloongabba! Walk to everything - conveniently located within short walking distance to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafes!
This unit features:
- 1 bedroom
- 1 modern bathroom
- One open car space at rear of property
- Ceiling fan
- Communal laundry - Just bring your own washer!
- Pets considered upon application
Take full advantage of this fantastic location! Nearby you will find:
- 300m to Coles Shopping Centre
- 500m to Woolloongabba Bus Station
- 3km to Brisbane CBD
- This property is not individually metered for water, water usage is included in the rent
- All other utilities are the tenant's responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4876
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woolloongabba comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7/2 Hawthorne Street, Woolloongabba today!