7/2 Durham Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4498928
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unbeatable value - cosy, modern & convenient location
These 2 brm brand new units are ideally located with walking distance to schools, public transport, shopping centers and more!
modern kitchens with stone bench tops
Polished timber floors
Built in wardrobes
Sorry, No Pets.
A must to inspect!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/2 Durham Street, Coorparoo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coorparoo.