7/2 Dickens Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4395566
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location & lifestyle
*Please ensure you are pre-registered to attend the open for inspection. Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people inside at any time, subject to the density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm. All Chisholm & Gamon opens will be conducted in strict accordance with the current government requirements. Thank you*
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is set in a beautiful tree-lined street with everything within walking distance.
- Large living/dining room with air conditioning, leading to balcony
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with shower over bath & laundry taps
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Close to shops, Acland Street, parklands and transport!
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Elwood could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 7/2 Dickens Street, Elwood today!