7/2-4 Charlotte Street,
Brighton East, VIC 3187
$3,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3601722
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Renovated 2 Bedroom Home At An Entry Level Price
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 18TH JANUARY 2020 FROM 11.30 - 11.45 AM & TUESDAY THE 21ST OF JANUARY AT 4.15 - 4.30 PM, OR ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BOOK A TIME TO SUIT YOU.
Tucked away in a quiet street, yet still so close to all the Bayside action!
Enjoy living in a fully renovated, solid, & comfortable home, ideally suited to a professional couple, a single parent with a teen, or a small family.
Set at the front of a boutique complex on a huge block of land, this home has been renovated internally from top to bottom.
There are two private courtyards one located at the rear of the property and the other at the front.
Inside the Brighton Secondary School zone and close to all the great facilities in and around Brighton, Brighton East & Gardenvale Villages, this property is ready for new tenants to call it 'home'.
Boasting great features, including:-
- Wide entry hall & lobby area with a huge coat & storage cupboard
- Classic white gloss kitchen with stainless steel electric cook-top & oven, double sink, dishwasher and loads of great storage space
- Separate dining room
- Large separate laundry that adjoins to a powder room which will easily accommodate a dryer, washing machine and additional storage
- Light & bright lounge/living area, flanked with large windows for optimum light and with the comfort of a gas fire-place
- Master bedroom with large windows & fully fitted mirrored built-in robes
- 2nd bedroom with fully fitted mirrored built-in robes
- Fully renovated family bathroom with stone bench vanity and a large shower over bathtub
- all in modern & neutral colourings
- Porcelain tiles to kitchen,
entry hall and bathrooms, carpeted living room & bedrooms
- Split system heating & cooling unit for Summer & Winter comfort
- Two small private courtyards
- Off-street parking for one car
Relax and enjoy the lifestyle and location of this property - grab brekkie or your morning latte from Cafe Largo or Marmalade Cafe.
Close to all of the local amenities such as top golf courses, sporting facilities & shops.
Take your pick of the best local schools including Brighton Primary & Secondary, Haileybury, St Leonards, Brighton Grammar, Melbourne Montessori - they are all within easy reach.
Great access to the Nepean Highway for a smooth run north to the city or south towards Southland Shopping centre or on to Frankston.
12+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
6 week bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton East
Lifestyle in Brighton East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/2-4 Charlotte Street, Brighton East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how