7/1A Paxton Street,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4235338
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegantly presented in prime location
Immensely appealing with a superlative level of finish, this spacious ground floor urban apartment with quality fittings and superb outdoor entertaining will have strong appeal those who enjoy luxury living.
Striking in its style and flooded with glorious natural light, contemporary tones accentuate a vast open-plan environment, where living and dining accompanied with a premium stone/Miele appointed kitchen open effortlessly to a sunny entertaining courtyard. A main bedroom with stylish ensuite and built in robe is complemented by an additional robed bedroom, sleek bathroom, heating and air conditioning, bosch home monitoring system, basement car stacker and storage cage.
Positioned in a picturesque tree-lined street, moments to Wattletree Road cafes, shops and trams, Central Park, Hedgeley Dene Park, Ardrie Park, Caulfield Train Station, Lloyd Street Primary School, Malvern Primary School and Caulfield Grammar.
- Bosch security system
- Air conditioning and heating
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
- Storage cage
- Built in robe
- Indoor, outdoor entertaining area
- One car space (stacker)
- Ideally placed close to public transport services
- Open plan living
- Video intercom
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Malvern East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/1A Paxton Street, Malvern East.