7/19-21 York Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120905
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to Highvale SC
Located within walking distance to Highvale Secondary college, public transport and only minutes from everything Glen Waverley has to offer.
Inside find 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and WIR downstairs), three further bedrooms upstairs with central bathroom. Downstairs has a large open plan living with kitchen/dining/lounge room with access to low maintenance rear yard. Serviced with ducted heating/evap cooling and remote lock up garage.
Book your inspection today, this will not last!!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 7/19-21 York Street, Glen Waverley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.