7/19-21 Leamington Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4629955
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
A welcoming sense of space and quality is evident upon entrance of this beautifully designed, townhouse. With quality finishes and clever use of space, this townhouse is in an unrivalled location close to Reservoir's conveniences and lifestyle attractions.
What you need to know:
- Comprising (3) bedrooms with built in robes, main with Ensuite
- Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Kitchens boasting gas cooktops/signature
- Caesar-stone bench tops
- Stylish modern bathrooms
- Additional powder room with vanity
- Ducted heating in living areas and bedrooms
- Split system cooling in the lounge area
- Remote control garages with internal access
- Generous courtyards, perfect for summer BBQ's
- Reservoir Train Station
- Edwardes St/ Broadway shopping and café precinct
- La Trobe University,
- Edwards Lake Park.
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1,760
Please click the following link to apply for the property online: https://snug.com/apply/raywhitereservoir
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Reservoir? 7/19-21 Leamington Street, Reservoir could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.