7/18 Pacific Parade,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$3,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4569949
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Located in the Heart of Dee Why
Situated on the ground floor, this 3 bedroom and 1,5 bathroom unit has just been renovated.
* Freshly painted throughout
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
* 1 bathroom plus extra separate wc
* Kitchen with plenty of storage and built-in dishwasher.
* Tiled floor throughout
* Internal laundry
* 1 parking space
It's prime location is just a stroll to Dee Why Grand, Dee Why Beach, restaurants and local parks. Easy access to buses.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and lockdown currently put in place, our open houses are by appointment only. Face masks must be worn at all times and we ask you to refrain from touching all surfaces during the inspection.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Ariessi Doolan on 0434 410 608.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Dee Why with plenty of room to move. 7/18 Pacific Parade will be perfect for the growing family.