7/18-20 Norfolk Street,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4620365
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well located apartment
Positioned on the first floor in a quiet and well maintained building and ideally located within walking distance to train station, hospitals, schools, Westfields, public services and everything that the Liverpool CBD has to offer. Featuring 2 bedrooms both with built-ins, large open plan lounge and dining, modern kitchen, spacious bathroom with separate bathtub, private undercover balcony and a lock up garage.
With the current health crisis we are very mindful of both our team and your well being. If you are interested in this property, please follow the following steps;
1. Take a moment to view all the photos provided with this advertisement
2. Book a private inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
3. After viewing the home, if you would like to apply we will share an application form with you immediately
Pets will be considered at this property.
The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7/18-20 Norfolk Street, Liverpool, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Liverpool.