7/17 Weatherill Way,
Noranda, WA 6062
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th April 2021
Rent ID: 3861280
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cozy Villa in Noranda
Move straight into this cozy 2 bedroom villa in a quiet complex.
This villa is beautifully presented and low maintenance, situated in a small, well-mainted complex.
- 2 comfortable sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with built in robe
- Air conditioning to lounge room and bedroom 1
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Private courtyard
- Storage shed for extra storage
- Single car carport
Walking distance to Noranda Shopping Centre, Medical Centre, Robert Thompson Reserve and Camboon Primary School, this property is in the perfect location!
Nearby schools include:
- Camboon Primary School 465m
- Morley Senior High School 761m
- North Morley Primary School 1.4km
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Noranda
Lifestyle in Noranda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Noranda is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 7/17 Weatherill Way, Noranda.